Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews

Old Jan 14, 2005, 04:50 AM   #1
rubenleon
macrumors newbie

Digital Camcorder Compatibility issues: DCR-TRV460

I just bought a Sony DCR-TRV460E, but it will not interface with my Mac so I cannot use it with iMovie. Neither my Mac nor the firewire cable or port are at fault.

Has anyone had a similar experience ? This model comes fitted with Firewire connection as most new Sony digital camcorders. The TRV460 is not included in the list of Apple's officially supported models, but this doesn't mean much as the list is not updated frequently. Apple should really update their list much more regularly.

Has anyone managed to use iMovie to connect to a Sony DCR-TRV460E ?
rubenleon is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews