Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
The ATV2 displays a listing of playlists. The ATV2 also listed iTunes"Playlists". After jailbreaking and installing Plex I no longer have a menu option called "Playlists".

"Playlists" used to appear at the top of the movie listings. I still have the ATV2 movie playlists but 'Playlists" included such selections at "recently added", etc....

If tried rebooting the ATV2 but can't get my "Playlists" back. Any suggestions...anyone having the same problem?

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
No responses? Then no one has experienced this problem?

Can I ask for someone to confirm that they have a separate "Playlist" on their ATV2 which includes "Recently Added".

Thank you...

tommy99953

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2012
confirmation of playlist loss

No responses? Then no one has experienced this problem?

Can I ask for someone to confirm that they have a separate "Playlist" on their ATV2 which includes "Recently Added".

Thank you...

I too have lost the playlists. I am using 5.2 (6010.96) I think i am allowed to put that in here.
Additionally the Nito tv never seems to indicate that the update is complete and media player is missing, though I do not miss it, and I never installed plex. My only addition was xbmc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.