Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iomar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 28, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
Hello,

My son installed Microsoft Office on his computer and he used the same serial number as the one on my computer. Now every time he uses office I have quit it form my computer and when I need to use it he is quit his office.

Well, we have student teacher copy of office with 3 serial numbers. I have 2 other serial numbers that he could have used. Is there a way to wipe the serial number he entered on his computer and use the other serial number? If not how could I totally remove office from his computer and install it again with a new serial number.

Thanks,
Omar

iomar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 28, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
Well, I am actually using office 2008. Also I noticed you can't just drag it to the trash. Because when I went back to install I was not able to enter the other serial number.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Well, I am actually using office 2008. Also I noticed you can't just drag it to the trash. Because when I went back to install I was not able to enter the other serial number.

Did you read post #12 in that thread?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.