Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BobHail

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2009
I don´t have use for Airplay or Airprint, so is there anything nice for me that I don´t know of?

Text tones won´t cut it.

Can you still delete single "recent calls"???

Can you still delete ALL Voice Memos at once???

Is the speakerphone still louder??? Can´t hear my friends! This gotta be the most quiet phone ever made.

Bathplug

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
Two new notes fonts. Music volume option when you swipe left from the ipod controls in the multitask bar. Folders now show if they have space available when you make them jiggle. Thats it I think.

BobHail

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2009
The entire list of new features is on Apple's site. No reason for me to re-list them all here.

http://www.apple.com/ios/

Yes I have that page open here, nothing that interests me.

Two new notes fonts. Music volume option when you swipe left from the ipod controls in the multitask bar. Folders now show if they have space available when you make them jiggle. Thats it I think.

I guess that´s something.

But when is Apple going to focus on the basic "no brainer" important stuff like these:

Is the speakerphone still louder??? Can´t hear my friends! This gotta be the most quiet phone ever made.

BobHail

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2009
When you get on their ass about it: http://www.apple.com/feedback/

I have already.

So what was the point of making this thread, guy?

To find about any cool hidden features, that might be worthwhile to people that aren´t benefitting anything from the main features.

The only thing that interests me is the free "find my iphone" feature for the iphone 4.
Other than that Im going to wait till there's a JB for it first.

This is nice, but then again I´ve never lost any phone in my life.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Me neither, knock on wood:D
But good to have just in case I guess.

Yeah. Nice feature although not too terribly accurate depending on your location. Apple thinks I'm at the blue dot but I'm actually at the red circle, give or a take a couple square miles or so.

Attachments

• Yay4MobileMe.png
    Yay4MobileMe.png
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 96

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Yeah. Nice feature although not too terribly accurate depending on your location. Apple thinks I'm at the blue dot but I'm actually at the red circle, give or a take a couple square miles or so.

True, I heard it varies though.
If you got a good open view for a clean GPS signal lock it should be pretty accurate.
Im looking forward on trying it out.

iHeartapple2

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
Not sure if it's just me but I just tried the death grip on my phone and lost no bars at all. Before they would drop. Anyone else???

Pink∆Floyd

macrumors 68020
Nov 21, 2009
Up There
I don´t have use for Airplay or Airprint, so is there anything nice for me that I don´t know of?

Text tones won´t cut it.

No.

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
Yes I have that page open here, nothing that interests me.

I guess that´s something.

But when is Apple going to focus on the basic "no brainer" important stuff like these:

you quoted yourself ?

wow giant douche is too nice of a compliment for you

UltraZ33

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
Then dont update the software then since there's nothing that interests you. Quit your complaining.

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
Someone should keep track of YOUR worthless insults and posts...

come on I'm sure dozens of other people were thinking the same thing

it's one thing to complain

it's a completely different level douchery when you complain and quote yourself as a reference

BobHail

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2009
You can now turn off the ringer and alerts volume control so you can set it and not worry about having the volume controls change it.

Hey that´s actually a pretty useful feature. We need more of these basic "no brainer" features like these also:

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Hey that´s actually a pretty useful feature. We need more of these basic "no brainer" features like these also:

deleting individual calls? pointless. why waste time on that when there are better things to do.

don't know many people that have many voice memos if any, so no comment on that one

as for speaker phone, mine's nice and loud, either you're deaf, picky or need to replace your iphone.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
I never understand questions like these why don't you install the update on your phone and find out :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.