Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 23, 2010, 11:18 AM   #1
webcrush
macrumors member

iPad case with iPhone holder?

I currently have the Yoobao leather case, and love it, but would love it more if it could hold my iPhone too.

Anyone seen anything like that?
webcrush is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2010, 09:17 AM   #2
hogo
macrumors regular

Universal leather design. Love it.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 09:23 AM   #3
webcrush
macrumors member

Are you referring to the iPouch? I'm not so much looking for a carrier but folio style case that can also hold the phone.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:04 PM   #4
moleskinegurl
macrumors newbie

The Boa Folio by Booq has a pocket on the front to hold an iPhone. I used it for a while and was fairly pleased with it. The pocket holds the phone very snugly. I was never afraid of it falling out.
moleskinegurl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2010, 04:05 PM   #5
webcrush
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleskinegurl View Post
The Boa Folio by Booq has a pocket on the front to hold an iPhone. I used it for a while and was fairly pleased with it. The pocket holds the phone very snugly. I was never afraid of it falling out.
Ooh, I just googled it, that's a slick case. I infer you stopped using it - any reason? How is the fit for the iPad, would it slide out when its propped up for landscape viewing?

Thx!
Old Nov 24, 2010, 05:32 PM   #6
moleskinegurl
macrumors newbie

I stopped using it for two reasons really. I felt it was too bulky, so I went back to using my Apple iPad cover. But now I'm using the Moleskine Folio which is even bulkier, so I guess that point is moot
The second reason was that the "spine" was never perfectly straight in the slightly elevated position. It was always bent, not like Booq shows in the pictures.
Those reasons aside, the Boa Folio is very well made and I don't regret buying it. I'll probably pull it out of the closet when I tire of my new one.
moleskinegurl is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories