Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Nov 27, 2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Clix Pix
macrumors Demi-Goddess

Location: 8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (Northern Virginia)
Playlists in iTunes have disappeared -- RESOLVED

I did the iOS update on Thanksgiving day and all went smoothly with the iPad and the iPhone.... Today I turned on the computer and went into iTunes and discovered to my horror that all of my playlists have disappeared. The music seems to be intact, thankfully, but why the disappearance of the playlists? I doubt it, but I'll ask this anyway: is there a way to retrieve them?

ETA: Problem solved! After doing more Googling and also finding the "how to "Re-Create Your iTunes Library and Playlists" support document, I had a tip from a friend on another site to follow the suggestions in this:

http://ipadhowto.org/?p=1452

Voila! Problem solved.

Last edited by Clix Pix; Nov 27, 2010 at 03:49 PM.
Clix Pix is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X