Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acrahm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
i have searched the last couple pages of the forum and have had no luck. I am looking for a good ipad case that handles well when using the ipad to read.

I have a dodocase right now and love it, but when i go to read a ibook, the case becomes extremely uncomfortable because the front cover cant fold back.

any suggestions? i am looking for something that will have a case/cover (like dodo but not hard)

Sterne

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2010
i have searched the last couple pages of the forum and have had no luck. I am looking for a good ipad case that handles well when using the ipad to read.

I have a dodocase right now and love it, but when i go to read a ibook, the case becomes extremely uncomfortable because the front cover cant fold back.

any suggestions? i am looking for something that will have a case/cover (like dodo but not hard)

The Portenzo cases are very nice to hold for reading - especially the Alano model, which has a cover made of a thick piece of leather. It's more pliable than the Dodo cover.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.