Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 28, 2010, 11:37 PM   #1
acrahm
macrumors regular

suggestions on an good ipad case for reading?

i have searched the last couple pages of the forum and have had no luck. I am looking for a good ipad case that handles well when using the ipad to read.

I have a dodocase right now and love it, but when i go to read a ibook, the case becomes extremely uncomfortable because the front cover cant fold back.

any suggestions? i am looking for something that will have a case/cover (like dodo but not hard)
acrahm is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:09 AM   #2
Sterne
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrahm View Post
i have searched the last couple pages of the forum and have had no luck. I am looking for a good ipad case that handles well when using the ipad to read.

I have a dodocase right now and love it, but when i go to read a ibook, the case becomes extremely uncomfortable because the front cover cant fold back.

any suggestions? i am looking for something that will have a case/cover (like dodo but not hard)
The Portenzo cases are very nice to hold for reading - especially the Alano model, which has a cover made of a thick piece of leather. It's more pliable than the Dodo cover.
Sterne is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories