Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLoveMyAir

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2010
I'm hoping someone can help - I've seen many messages on this, but no answers.

When I use the web (me.com) to send an email, the message is not stored in my sent messages folder - I can't find it anywhere. I know the message was received by the recipient (they told me), but unless I'd asked them, I'd have no idea.

I checked my iPhone and it's not showing on there either - it's completely disappeared.

The preferences on the web show that it should save sent messages to the sent folder.

Any advice on this incredibly frustrating issue?

Many thanks.

davidraine

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2010
I have been with mobileme for a LONG time. (Since it was called dot mac,) and I am in the process of getting rid of the stupid service! It is riddled with problems! And the only support they offer is lame IM Chat support that takes like an hour to have a 5 minute conversation over!

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
This just happened to me, too, and it was a very important email to a prospective employer. I have no way of knowing whether it was actually sent, and it would seem "pushy" to send another email asking if it arrived.

Let me put it this way. Would you hire the guy who followed up or the one who didn't?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.