Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jasphair

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2008
Hi all,

I'm looking for a reminder app, to, as you guessed, remind me of things to do, and continue to remind me, until it's completed. I like to put things in my calendar, but unfortunately, things can get changed around quite a bit. I'd like a program that allows me to, for instance, make a note that I need an oil change sometime next week, and to remind me daily, until said task has been complete. This doesn't sound like a good job for a calendar, as it'd require I re-create the event over and over (modifying the start/end dates).

Please advise.

Thanks!

Fedorov

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
I don't have it, but am considering buying it. Looks great, tons of info about it on the site.

Due for iPhone
http://www.dueapp.com/

Seriously, I cannot recommend Due enough - I saw it on MacStories, bought it and withing a few minutes delete every other reminder, todo app I own and put it on my front screen - it's so quick to use, gorgeous interface.

I'm finding I actually set more reminders for myself deliberately now as the app is so nice to use.

Petra Systems

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2010
@eggpick: when you have someone blocked in facebook that he cant send you a event invitation what is behavior of this app? i mean all people blocked in facebook are automatically blocked in fbCall? :confused:

psonice

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
2do

I use 2do for this. http://2doapp.com/ It might be a bit feature heavy for what you're after, but it's a really great app. I spent ages looking at task list apps quite a while back, this was the only one that really covered what I needed.

I have it running with multiple calendars (work, home, stuff for my wife to do, development...) with loads of tasks, reminding me to do stuff all the time. It syncs with mobile me too, so I finally have a decent way to get ical listing my jobs. (Mobile me sync was an additional in-app purchase mind).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.