Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 30, 2010, 01:13 PM   #1
YoungCreative
macrumors member

Exclamation Calendar Reminders not working

Has anyone else had problems with iPhone 4 calendar reminders not working since update to iOS 4.2.1?

I live and die by my iPhone calendar and my calendar reminders popped up just fine until I updated to 4.2.1 last week. Since the update, I have only seen two calendar reminders pop up. I didn't notice that this was not working consistently until I missed an important meeting last Friday afternoon.

I have already tried restoring the iPhone and this occurs both with events set previously to the update as well as new events created after the update.

i figured I would post here before i go Genius hunting at the Apple Store.

...and, yes, event notification is turned on.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 09:49 PM   #2
koesherbacon
macrumors newbie

I believe I'm having the same problem. Alerts show up on my computer, but not on my brand new iPhone 4. I bought it yesterday and it came preloaded with iOS 4.2.1.

Any advice?
koesherbacon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:18 PM   #3
koesherbacon
macrumors newbie

I figure I should also add that my iPhone is not jailbroken. And I've already tried restoring the iPhone to a clean slate, re-syncing it, and re-enabling MobileMe.
koesherbacon is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting