Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 30, 2010, 09:36 PM   #1
chadam
macrumors member

Suggestions on an Ipad folio case that has in integrated legal size notepad

I have seen some nice products out there that both contain the Ipad and a note pad. However, these look rather small and gimicky. What I am looking for is a professional size folio. A folio that accepts legal size note pads and also similar in size to a traditional portfolio. Thank you
chadam is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2010, 07:31 AM   #2
bigddybn
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadam View Post
I have seen some nice products out there that both contain the Ipad and a note pad. However, these look rather small and gimicky. What I am looking for is a professional size folio. A folio that accepts legal size note pads and also similar in size to a traditional portfolio. Thank you
A case that holds legal would be huge. Not huge as is a massive seller but huge as in eat your babies.
bigddybn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2010, 07:52 AM   #3
dingster1
macrumors regular

Send a message via Yahoo to dingster1
Hello:

Check Moleskine. They just released one I believe. I saw it on Amazon. Look in the "show me your cases" thread here.
dingster1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2010, 01:31 PM   #4
chadam
macrumors member

I've seen MoleSkins offering's however it doesn't fit my needs, I saw a few that would do the job in terms of housing my Ipad along with a legal size note pad, however they were rather overpriced in my opinion.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories