Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chadam

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 16, 2010
Boston
I have seen some nice products out there that both contain the Ipad and a note pad. However, these look rather small and gimicky. What I am looking for is a professional size folio. A folio that accepts legal size note pads and also similar in size to a traditional portfolio. Thank you

bigddybn

macrumors member
May 5, 2010
I have seen some nice products out there that both contain the Ipad and a note pad. However, these look rather small and gimicky. What I am looking for is a professional size folio. A folio that accepts legal size note pads and also similar in size to a traditional portfolio. Thank you

A case that holds legal would be huge. Not huge as is a massive seller but huge as in eat your babies.

dingster1

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2008
MD
Hello:

Check Moleskine. They just released one I believe. I saw it on Amazon. Look in the "show me your cases" thread here.

chadam

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 16, 2010
Boston
I've seen MoleSkins offering's however it doesn't fit my needs, I saw a few that would do the job in terms of housing my Ipad along with a legal size note pad, however they were rather overpriced in my opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.