Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 2, 2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Scartissue
macrumors member

Export iPad Notes?

Is there an easy way to export the notes from the iPad application / Mail folder? Ideally in a way that includes date+timestamps for each note. Or am I going to be stuck copying and pasting 600+......?

Found the .emlx files in the Library/Mail etc folders... And they've got all the info like dates in them, but opening them in a text editor has a bit too much info. But it's a file format that might work in another client - it seems to work in Outlook, so I'll try loading them in Thunderbird.

Last edited by Scartissue; Dec 2, 2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Updating with more info
Scartissue is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2010, 01:14 PM   #2
rdowns
macrumors Penryn

Don't know the answer to your questions but you need this for taking notes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/catch...355424047?mt=8

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad