Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 2, 2010, 02:44 PM   #1
Shockwave78
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Whats the going price for a near mint used 16gb Iphone 4?

I really need a 32GB now so i posted my 16GB on craigslist, suprisingly when looking up other iphone 4 sellers i barely came up with anything in my state, I found a couple for $500 so i figured i would sell mine for $475 for a quick sale..I have about 20 people wanting it now and none are the nigerian scams at all. Did i post this thing way to low or something?

I am about a week late on the AT&T refurb deals(they were $200 a week ago) so I am paying $450 for a 32GB refurb. And before you go off on me about buying a refurb for that much i have bought about 15 refurbs in the past (buying for $100-$200 and selling for $400-$500 ) and they all have been mint phones, good as or better than new in all cases.

Basically after all that nonsense info i just told you...what is a mid price for mint iphone 4 16gb used?

Hey either way in the end I make $25 and get an extra 16gb
Shockwave78 is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2010, 03:08 PM   #2
onepoint
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave78 View Post
I really need a 32GB now so i posted my 16GB on craigslist, suprisingly when looking up other iphone 4 sellers i barely came up with anything in my state, I found a couple for $500 so i figured i would sell mine for $475 for a quick sale..I have about 20 people wanting it now and none are the nigerian scams at all. Did i post this thing way to low or something?

I am about a week late on the AT&T refurb deals(they were $200 a week ago) so I am paying $450 for a 32GB refurb. And before you go off on me about buying a refurb for that much i have bought about 15 refurbs in the past (buying for $100-$200 and selling for $400-$500 ) and they all have been mint phones, good as or better than new in all cases.

Basically after all that nonsense info i just told you...what is a mid price for mint iphone 4 16gb used?

Hey either way in the end I make $25 and get an extra 16gb
Check out the successful closed auctions on eBay and go from there.
onepoint is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2010, 03:10 PM   #3
Shockwave78
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepoint View Post
Check out the successful closed auctions on eBay and go from there.
thanks, Im not sure if i trust ebay anymore though to sell so i stay away from it regarding iphones. I post a 3g there a couple years back and had to list it about 5 times because these morons with 0 feedback kept buying it even though i stated you must have over 20 feedback OR contact me first before buying.

Ill give it a look though

***EDIT** lol...just looked, same thing over and over, all these scammers buying iphones $1000-$4000 for one iphone, ruining peoples auctions...
Shockwave78 is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2010, 03:39 PM   #4
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave78 View Post

***EDIT** lol...just looked, same thing over and over, all these scammers buying iphones $1000-$4000 for one iphone, ruining peoples auctions...
Yep, way too many scammers on Ebay.
Offcouse, I'll give you $5000 for your iphone. It will just be a Nigerian Check
Applejuiced is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2010, 03:42 PM   #5
Shasta McNasty
macrumors 6502a
 
Shasta McNasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern Cali
I just sold a 16gb in mint condition with all accessories still brand new and box to someone for $560 on craigslist. I am now using a 32gb att refurb I paid 216 with tax for
__________________
Disclaimer: The views expressed by Shasta McNasty are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
Shasta McNasty is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2010, 04:00 PM   #6
Alaerian
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: A barstool, Innis & Gunn in hand
This sounds like it would be better suited for the Marketplace. Unfortunately, the OP doesn't have access yet.
Alaerian is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2010, 04:35 PM   #7
Shasta McNasty
macrumors 6502a
 
Shasta McNasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern Cali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaerian View Post
This sounds like it would be better suited for the Marketplace. Unfortunately, the OP doesn't have access yet.
Sounds like you want to be a moderator, but don't have the credentials
__________________
Disclaimer: The views expressed by Shasta McNasty are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
Shasta McNasty is offline   0


Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC