Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lskeys

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Anyone have any new pictures. Thinking of pulling the trigger today. Pics Please!!:D:D

iamartimus

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
Yeah, it sounds like a lot of people are buying them, but very little pictures. I wanna see more color combos!:D

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Here's the blue cap:
DSC01947.jpg

lskeys

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
looks very nice! How you liking it?

Nice!!!! Although, I did pull the trigger on the Atomic Hybrid Composite - Black/Gunmetal.:cool: Also, the Carbon Fiber Texture Skin with apple logo..:apple:
Cant wait. I have about eight iphone 4 cases, "bumper, defender, balistic, incase snap, switcheasy." This will be my last one this year. A early Christmas present. I wonder how fast are they shipping out now?

lskeys

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
When I ordered, they did not have a message like they did about 3 weeks ago about a " two week wait time before the started shipping". I will keep my fingers crossed.
:cool:

appleexpert15

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2010
When I ordered, they did not have a message like they did about 3 weeks ago about a " two week wait time before the started shipping". I will keep my fingers crossed.
:cool:
Well I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on a black/orange hybrid. Hopefully they are starting to catch back up.

lskeys

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
:eek::eek: I just checked the order status on the atomic store website. This is what was posted on the bottom, "NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable." That was fast. Maybe I will get it some time next week. :D:D

appleexpert15

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2010
:eek::eek: I just checked the order status on the atomic store website. This is what was posted on the bottom, "NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable." That was fast. Maybe I will get it some time next week. :D:D
Mine actually says the same thing. That was fast, maybe they are getting caught up. I asked for an extra cap and I added some money so I will see if it shows too.

appleexpert15

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2010
Well the extra cap scheme didn't work out. They refunded my extra money I sent and they replied and said that it would be unfair at this point to sell me an extra cap when others have been asking for the same thing. They said they will be available shortly for everyone to order. So I guess I will have to wait like everyone else.

wylee

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2010
Here's a picture of the gunmetal, orange, and blue.

Attachments

• DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 220

dayumitzmark

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2010
dang i might pull the trigger too. finally i see a black and blue one. i kinda like the black and gunmetal tho..

lskeys

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Here's a picture of the gunmetal, orange, and blue.

Man, I cannot wait to get mine. Also, would love to have the extra caps. Will order them when they start selling.. Keep my thumbs cross that this will be my final iphone 4 case I purchase. :D At least this year!!

wylee

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2010
the first delrin frame i received had an issue so i had to return it. for the inconvenience, atomic overnighted a new frame and two extra caps. great product + customer support = win.

lskeys

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Mine actually says the same thing. That was fast, maybe they are getting caught up. I asked for an extra cap and I added some money so I will see if it shows too.

It still says the same thing after 4 days. I guess they just charged your card or paypal. Everything else says "In Process". :mad::( Guess they put that there to keep us from canceling.

jpearn

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2010
It still says the same thing after 4 days. I guess they just charged your card or paypal. Everything else says "In Process". :mad::( Guess they put that there to keep us from canceling.
Seems a bit hit / miss with getting in contact with them . . .

Last edited:

Spoolin414

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2008
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

lskeys said:
You tube reviews from another thread:

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM05zItol5A
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zov7q_qRhu0

Nice Review!:D

This ia my review I did a few days ago, I have now installed my white/aluminum hybrid and I am just as impressed with the quality and function but I can see the white getting dirty very fast from oils on your hand and the material of the Delrin. However nothing a paper towel with some water and wiping down can't fix. I haven't even touched any of my other cases since I got these. My Vapor, Raw, Alumacase, and Atomic Billet are now all collecting dust together on my desk. :(

bighabeeb

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2010
Here ya go - be aware that the chrome ones are not in production at this point, but are my absolute favorite look so far ( the silver of the apple on the back showing through the CF + chrome side just looks minimalist and awesome in my opinion)
silverback.jpg

silverfront.jpg

IMG00006-20101207-1350.jpg

IMG00007-20101207-1350.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.