Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bertomuggs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 14, 2009
Hello,
My iPhone 4 is stuck at the Apple Logo. There is data on the iPhone that I want to save since my last backup so I don't want to just restore it. I bought it opening day in the USA and jailbroke it with Jailbreakme.com for version 4.0. I upgraded to 4.0.2 and re-jailbroke with pwnagetool on my Mac and everything has been working fine for a couple months.
I was trying to download "ScrollingBoard" on 11/29/10 and it froze. I went to reboot and it is now stuck at the Apple Logo going black and then back to the Apple logo every so often. I thought I had "OpenSSH" but Im now second guessing myself. I cant get my Mac(10.6.5) to recognize my iPhone using DiskAid(4.12) or CyberDuck(3.8) and my PC(Windows 7 64bit) running iPhoneBrowser(1.9.3.0) or WinSCP(4.3.0 Build 1029). There is a chance I am doing something wrong as I am not too familiar with these programs except for Diskaid which I use. I know I have SHSH Blobs for 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1, & 4.2b3.

Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.