Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Dec 6, 2010, 10:40 PM   #1
James Bond
macrumors member

Developer Program question

I signed up to the Safari Dev Program as a Company on November 30 and I have yet to hear anything from Apple.

My status says

Quote:
We have received your Program Enrollment and are in the process of reviewing the information you have submitted.
Is this normal or is there a substantial backlog?
James Bond is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2010, 04:43 AM   #2
Scottapotmas
macrumors newbie

I am enrolled as an iPhone developer and Mac developer. When I 'signed' up for safari the process was literally instantaneous.

I have noticed the app submission time and update time is longer. My last app took 2.5 weeks, longer than the 1-1.5 I've usually had.

It's probably the Mac AppStore preparation, people are shifting toward helping with that for a while, it was the same with the iPad

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming