Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Dec 9, 2010, 11:47 AM   #1
OhGogh
macrumors newbie

I need help to mount additional NTFS partition

Hello,
This is my first post here since I need your help to mount an additional NTFS partition. Actually I have already mounted this drive on /Volume/Data. And additionally I would like to mount this drive on the existing directory /User/admin/Public/Data which used as a sharing directory for my external media player. I have tried to use the mount command but unsuccessfully and i got the error message: Block device required. I have also tried using ln command to create symbolic link however my media player does not read/see a content of the linked directory. So please advise. Thanks in advance for any hint.
OhGogh is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking