Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene

Old Sep 1, 2002, 01:24 AM   #1
LimeiBook86
macrumors 604

Send a message via AIM to LimeiBook86 Send a message via MSN to LimeiBook86 Send a message via Yahoo to LimeiBook86
Talking Micro$osft Monopoly!

I remeber an old article in the "Shutdown" section of MacAddict about some person that made an online version of Micro$oft Monlopoly, hee hee hee, it bashed Micro$oft with a fun game of Monopoly. Well I ResEdited my version of Monopoly (not the 3D version) to be Micro$oft Monopoly! It's done but I dunno if it is what we would call "piracy" or edited software or whatnot. So I guess it's just for bragging about, I might put a screenshot on my site. But I won't distribute the software, well thats for arn to descide. Don't lock this fourm, I wanna hear what the members say. I just thought it was a cool project I did.
LimeiBook86 is offline   0
Old Sep 1, 2002, 02:00 AM   #2
Sun Baked
macrumors G5

Thumbs up

Always great fun to poke the big red beast.

But wouldn't the game Risk be a more apt version of the current Microsoft strategy - it is after all a game of global domination.
Sun Baked is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene