Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
ok, I have an iPhone 4 at moment and iTunes account for apps/songs/video etc. We're getting my daughter an iPod touch for Xmas. So I have bought loads of apps etc, and obviously want to share them with her - is this possible?

If it is, do we just use the same iTunes account? also what about FaceTime? do you not have to have seperate iTunes accounts for FaceTime? I want to be able to use FaceTime between the iPhone, touch, and my iMac? how please?

cheers

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
ok, I have an iPhone 4 at moment and iTunes account for apps/songs/video etc. We're getting my daughter an iPod touch for Xmas. So I have bought loads of apps etc, and obviously want to share them with her - is this possible?

If it is, do we just use the same iTunes account? also what about FaceTime? do you not have to have seperate iTunes accounts for FaceTime? I want to be able to use FaceTime between the iPhone, touch, and my iMac? how please?

cheers

Yes, you can share apps.
Yes, use the same itunes account.
Create separate id's for facetime. The imac and ipod touch will use an email address, the phone will use the phone number.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.