Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

markohk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2010
Hi everyone, I am a really poor photoshop user, and prior to posting this, I have done alot of reading and read alot of tutorials, but alas, my skills are too poor to fulfill what i need to do.

I just need help to cut a wedding picture of mine into a heart shape to fit another photo which is a shape of a heart.

Can anyone kindly give me concise details on how to do it or better still can anyone give me a great wedding present by helping me out with it?

markohk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2010
That seams like a great idea! But how can I use the mask and wand tool? Can anyone please teach me?

Nov 28, 2010
located
That seams like a great idea! But how can I use the mask and wand tool? Can anyone please teach me?

Either use the toolbar or the shortcuts to activate the MASK or WAND tool.
"M" for rectangular or circular masks, "L" for the Lasso tool and "W" for the Wand.

Or do you mean something else entirely? Have you checked the PSD I attached? Have you checked the plethora of tutorials out there on how to use PS? Have you checked the HELP of PS?

Example: http://psd.tutsplus.com/

BTW, "seam" is not the same as "seem".

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.