Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 13, 2010, 07:10 PM   #1
mprofit
macrumors member

Backing up an iTunes Extra Movie

I've got a Western Digital External Hard Drive, and I would like to create a copy of a movie I bought on iTunes with iTunes Extra so that the menu, special features, etc. copy over successfully along with the movie. Ideally, both copies would function the same, just in case something goes wrong. Normally I just drag the file into the appropriate folder on the external drive. However, I noticed iTunes Extra features have their own folder separate from the movie file, and that there are several different files in that folder, so I figured there might be complications with doing it this way.

Anyone have an idea about this?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod