Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abe75

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2010
I am looking for a personal finance /checkbook program that does reports
and prints checks...that acts as a checkbook.

I am currently using MacMoney, but it has to be used on Classic,
and it is no longer supported. The only program I have found
is Moneydance.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Abe

demingy

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2010
FYI, the top link is to another post just like this one where someone is asking for a personal finance app and the only answer is a list of links. Just wanted to let you know to skip that one if you haven't already gone through them.

mug3n

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2010
ifinance, jumsoft money, and moneywell... I'm sure there are plenty more but those are the ones I've tried. personally I like the interface of ifinance

abe75

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2010
ifinance, jumsoft money, and moneywell
I believe these are for Mac 10.5
I need something for 10.4

ValL

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2009
What about Quicken 2007 for Mac? Intuit came out with a more recent Mac program - Essentials for Mac ... but it doesn't have as many features found in Quicken 2007 for Mac.

BarbaraNP

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2007
Quicken Essentials is a mess

What about Quicken 2007 for Mac? Intuit came out with a more recent Mac program - Essentials for Mac ... but it doesn't have as many features found in Quicken 2007 for Mac.
I am the lady who posted earlier today. Used Quicken Essentials- was fine but a) Intuit seems to be having difficulty in several products connecting to Chase Bank- naturally one of the biggest :( b) their latest enhancement to Essentials also has cost me my connection to my bank

I need something reliable so I can download transactions.
Tried Liquid Ledger when it was new and I did not like.
Does anyone know iBank?

Gadgetech

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2011
I don't know about check printing capability but mint.com is referenced as a free solution on quicken's website. It has decent reporting.

Sent from my WP7 using Board Express

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.