Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Dec 17, 2010, 10:10 PM   #1
jvjava
macrumors newbie

Find My Iphone password

I was showing my father how to use find my iphone using mobile me, and logged on to mobile me, then clicked to find my iphone, and it asked me to enter my password again. I did and then it tells me the password is incorrect. I have logged out, closed my browser and repeated everything again, and keep getting the response that my password is incorrect, when I have already logged on to mobile me.
I even reset my password, successfully and then tried again, with the same response..

Does anyone know what is causing this?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services