Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Dec 19, 2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Rob83
macrumors newbie

SimCity Help & Tips iPad

Hello Guys, Ive had a route around the internet but have only found a few bits and pieces of info, And wondered if you could help answer a few of my questions!

Firstly, I have desalination plants surrounding water with pipes into the city connected to water towers yet im still told I don't have enough water despite them have little usage?

Regarding waste, Im using Landfill, Recycling plants yet this is not enough, any tips here?

Finally just general tips on the game. Im 80 odd years in, Population 165,000 yet only have $800 coming in monthly with about $500 going out, $80,000 in the bank as I assume im at a point when I now need to invest in schools, jails ect to grow further? Just need tips on where to go next!

As said, It would be great to have one thread with info in, So any input would be appreciated! Thanks, Rob.
iPad 62 GB 3G.
Rob83 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2010, 10:47 AM   #2
MTShipp
macrumors 6502

I can't speak to many of your questions but can say that the water problem seems to be a bug. Lots of people are having this message, including myself, even though we have pipes, towers, and water sources everywhere.

Plus, I can't get electricity across rivers. It works with auto-on but I do not like using it and would rather run my own lines. I guess that is a bug too.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 11:37 AM   #3
Rob83
macrumors newbie

Yeah must be a bug, Along with the commercial problem too, where it does not rise despite 0% tax.

Also, Year 2097, A power plants blown and have wiped all buildings from the whole city? 250,000 people gone from one plant!
iPad 62 GB 3G.
Rob83 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Nickmacklad
macrumors newbie

Water

If you've got enough pumps and towers then it's coz you have auto lay pipes. The game ain't very good at it. Go to options > advanced and turn of the plumbing automation lay some pipes where you need to / all over the place and you're fixed.
Nickmacklad is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2012, 08:47 AM   #5
njdevil
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmacklad View Post
If you've got enough pumps and towers then it's coz you have auto lay pipes. The game ain't very good at it. Go to options > advanced and turn of the plumbing automation lay some pipes where you need to / all over the place and you're fixed.
Original post was from 2010, I doubt the OP still cares
njdevil is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps