Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

supermac96

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
I know that people from apple look at this sight so I have an idea to put out there. It isn't a large thing, but I think it would be pretty helpful. There are so many times when I will be looking at comments for an album or song or app and there will be a comment for a song like, "I wish akon did a song with T-pain!" In my library I look and see that they DID do a song together. I wish so much i could just reply to his comment and tell him so. Also with apps there are a lot of comments with for example netflix like this "It wont let me log in! I just get a white screen!" well what if I could reply and tell them how to get it to work (Change the time to the exact right time. dont ask me how but it worked for me and plenty of other people) I am thinking now, there might be something like this in ping but It would be perfect if they put it right in the commetns section under the song and you would be alerted when someone replied to one of your comments. thoughts?

cubist

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2002
Muncie, Indiana
Not sure corporations really want uncensored comments.

I've been trying to suggest to Netflix that they put together discs of trailers, and discs of short features, but there's no way to make a suggestion to the company.

The problem is that there are a lot of unhappy people out there, and if you give them a place to speak their mind, they do.

patp

Apr 10, 2008
if a company takes an idea from a random consumer and the idea is successful guess who is calling a lawyer saying I got ripped off by apple?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.