Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Jan 24, 2005, 12:49 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Backfence: An Apple a day, or two or three

Category: Humor
Link: Backfence: An Apple a day, or two or three
Posted on MacBytes.com

Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Jan 24, 2005, 01:04 PM   #2
24C
macrumors 6502a

Yep, this is funny, appealed to me, lots of witty comments in here. I know it's all been said before but
" I have no wish to get into one of those holy wars about which type of computer is better; if you like your PC, good for you. On the other hand: If your machine is useless because you somehow contracted malware / spyware / adware, and every time you try to use the Internet your machine sends you to sites that would make the Marquis De Sade think well, that's different, you might want to look at a Mac."
Made me laugh.
24C is offline   0
Old Jan 24, 2005, 01:50 PM   #3
munkle
macrumors 68030

MacBytes beaten to the punch: link.
munkle is offline   0
Old Jan 24, 2005, 04:19 PM   #4
vollspacken
macrumors 65816

hehe, this guy is funny... *LOL*

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was listening to a song a FEMALE gave me. Oh, did I use a cruel word? FEMALE? Yes, I know several. You'd meet some, too, if you came to the secret iPod parties. Directions are included with every model.
that is a good article...

vSpacken
Old Jan 24, 2005, 06:19 PM   #5
Sayer
macrumors 6502a

He's also a Flamng Conservative

Yes, he is very funny.

His blog is at http://www.lileks.com/bleats/

Oh, and to really make you cry - he's a flaming Conservative.
Old Jan 26, 2005, 12:06 PM   #6
Ups85
macrumors newbie

What he says is so true. I am amazed to find myself wanting an iPod shuffle, even though it has no screen. If any other company had put out a similar mp3 player, I would have thought they were crazy.
Ups85 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion