Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Dec 23, 2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Cp3508
macrumors newbie

To do app (sync with iPad/iPhone/google calendar)?

Is there a to do app that you recommend for the iPad that can also be synced with the iPhone without mobile me or through the computer? I also want it to sync to google calendar so I can type on a computer if I want to.

I just bought 2do but it doesn't seem to carry these features. Also took a look at Awesome note. Both have good user interfaces but doesn't seem to carry these features?
Cp3508 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 01:22 PM   #2
ctt1wbw
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ctt1wbw Send a message via MSN to ctt1wbw Send a message via Yahoo to ctt1wbw
No, I think most of these apps sync the tasks via ToodleDo, which you can sync to your Google calendar.
ctt1wbw is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 02:53 PM   #3
chriswitt
macrumors newbie

I just downloaded something new I found called GoTasks, which is a free task manager for google tasks. I like a lot more than I thought I would (free usually means feature-poor). It supports subtasking, due dates, and has a nice video showing how it works:

http://shurakov.name/gotasks

There is a separate app for the iphone and for the ipad, but it's free, so not a lot of risk to try.

I had to log in using the "standard" setting on my ipad; the default login method wouldn't work. Not sure what that means in the long run, but it's been working fine. Haven't tried it for long, but so far it's pretty good.
chriswitt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2011, 02:31 PM   #4
ciaocibai
macrumors newbie

There is an app that does pretty much everything you describe called producteev which initially I found to work very well. Lately I've been having issues with syncing to and from my iPhone though. Still, it might be worth trying it out.

Good luck.
ciaocibai is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps