Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jan 25, 2005, 02:01 AM   #1
wysoft
macrumors newbie

Looking for April 2002 Developer Tools

It seems that this has been asked here before, with no definitive answer. I've been looking hard for the April 2002 DevTools for the past few days, for use with my 10.1.5 system. The tools are not in my CD set, and they're no longer available on the Apple Developer Connection - or anywhere else, for that matter. If someone still has this package lurking around, I would greatly appreciate it if you could make it available.

Alternately, will the December 2002 DevTools work? It says that they require 10.2, but I've heard some talk that they work with 10.1.5.
wysoft is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming