Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Dec 25, 2010, 09:55 PM   #1
Acorn
macrumors 68020

question about itunes

I was playing around with itunes today and figured out i actually had more then one account on different emails. as i was playing i decided to put in my primary email address to see if I made one more for that too. so i try and log in using my common passwords and none work. so it lets me recover my password. so i said send me the email. it was never received. hmm odd. so i go through the secret questions portion to try and do it that way. i put in my birthday and it says incorrect. um ok.

That is so weird. so someone else is using my email address as a itunes log in when its not even their email? why would you use someone elses email as a log in name and have a different email for the recovery. the email used wasnt even common. its a odd name and its really weird that someone would use it.
Acorn is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2010, 10:17 PM   #2
balamw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
it was never received.
Is it possible that you have some sort of spam filter on your e-mail that trapped the message before you saw it?

B
Old Dec 26, 2010, 10:45 AM   #3
Acorn
macrumors 68020

nope. nothing in the spam box except penis enlargement forms. my birthday is not correct on the security question so im pretty sure someone else used it.
Acorn is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps