Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Dec 27, 2010, 10:54 AM   #1
jedolley
macrumors 68000

Phillips Hard Case w/Stand for iPad

I was looking at the iPad accessories at Target the other day and came upon this one.

http://www.target.com/Philips-Hard-C.../dp/B00477GK9W

It's looks pretty good and much more sturdy than something similar for Griffin. When I first saw the picture, my biggest concern was that the black part that wraps around the iPad would be a cheap silicone that can easily slip or pull off, but from what I could tell at the time it was pretty stiff, like TPU.

I was wondering if anyone on here has tried one out and could give me their opinion. I didn't pick one up at the time because the price said $49, but it looks like it's on sale for $24 (a bit more reasonable). I might pick one up to try it out. Target has a really good return policy (90 days), and have had good experience when needing to return stuff to my local Target.
jedolley is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories