Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Dec 28, 2010, 09:32 AM   #1
owenpga
macrumors newbie

how to restore original folder locations

hello,
I've moved my applications folder to a different location. how can i restore the folder to there original locations. I originally dragged the app icon to the dock on the left side of the finder window and everything worked fine. i was messing around with the folders and i deleted the folder icon from the dock. When i deleted it the applications weren't deleted but i can't find them in the finder. thanks
owenpga is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking