Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

javiwankenobi

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

Hi, ive read a lot on this subject , I've read all about how supposedly only contact pics from the camera roll appear fullscreen when making/receiving calls.. (against the ones synced, which appear as a small icon in the corner... Matter of fact is.. It keeps happening (4.1) and driving me crazy. Anyone know of an app that fixes this and forces contact pics to appear fullscreen ? Thanks

Nevrsadie

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2006
Dark side of the monitor
Not sure if this will help, but if you use gmail for your contacts it will cause this. You have to go through each contact and edit photo, then select use iphone photo to change it.

javiwankenobi

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

Yeah thats what everyone keeps saying, but like I said, I could snap Ur pic rigth now with my iPhone to add to your contact and call u without even connecting to gmail an it will not show fullscreen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.