Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cheeseboy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Hi all,

I'm a novice mac user so please bear with me. I log into my company VPN with Nortel VPN client on my PC and would like to do so on my MacBook. Our company's IT department is not exactly Mac-friendly so I've been left to my own devices. We use a RSA securID with a PIN for access.

I've been able to enter a destination, user name, group name/password and marked reponse only token in the Apani VPN client. It connects successfully. On my PC, after connection, I get a security banner welcoming to the network which I must click Accept to proceed. On the Apani client, the banner comes up, but there is no accept button, just disconnect and refresh. When I try remote desktop, it can't find my remote computer. I'm guessing it is because I haven't "accepted" the security banner. Is there a workaround? I'm really trying to avoid running Windows on my mac as this is the only software I would need for it.

Thanks so much

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.