Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Dec 30, 2010, 03:28 AM   #1
DukeL
macrumors member

Tucano Work Out Slim Case for Macbook Air 11.6" with Pics!!

Was looking for something like the Incase Nylon bag I'd been using with my 13" mac pro last couple years. http://www.goincase.com/products/det...e-plus-cl57065

Luckily I found a bag nearly the same maybe better.

The Tucano workout bag its just like the Incase I previously had but designed exactly for the 11.6" mac air. I picked it up at FRY's and the crazy thing is it cost $49-59 for the 13" version but only 16.99 for the 11.6" version!! Highly recommend for someone looking for a carrying bag that is real slim and extra pockets to carry accessories. Love it!! (its not up on the tucano site yet but u can see it here...

http://www.frys.com/product/6372691?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

next to 13" incase...

Fits great!!

DukeL is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2011, 02:23 PM   #2
BluePotato
macrumors member

Another vote for the Tucano Work Out Slim Case

Sorry for the late reply. I don't know if these are still in stock at Frys for $17, but it's an incredible case for the price. Shoulder strap is solid. Nice and thin, and great internal padding at the lower corners. Fits my 11" MBA and a 10" iPad (which is inside its own sleeve).

Thank you to the OP for bringing this to my attention. It's exactly what I wanted.

FYI: Tag price was $39.99 and there was no sale sticker on it. I had an employee scan it and he confirmed the $17 price.
BluePotato is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air