Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)

Old Sep 3, 2002, 11:41 AM   #1
Captnroger
macrumors regular

Thumbs up FS: 17" iMac

Looking for a buyer for this gem outside of eBay, thought I would post here!

This 17" iMac is a little over two weeks old. It has been upgraded to 512MB RAM. The manuals haven't been opened, it comes with all packaging, and is in mint condition (no dead pixels). A change in my situation forces a sale.

Looking for $2000 for the whole thing, which will INCLUDE ground shipping and insurance. That's over $300 off of a new one, if you could find one to buy. I am a credible ebay seller with 0 negative feedbacks, I accept visa/mc directly, or will accept payment via paypal if you prefer if you'll pay their high fees. Interested parties please contact via PM or email. Thank you.

This will stay up for a day or two, then it's going off to ebay for sale.

I failed to mention in the original post, if the interested buyer prefers, I will buy the applecare extended warranty so that this is covered for three years, at your expense. That is, if you buy this and want the warranty, I will purchase but that will add the applecare cost to the total price.

Thanks,
Captnroger is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)