Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Dec 31, 2010, 05:12 PM   #1
ishabazz
macrumors newbie

TracKit - Free for the New Year

I developed an app for tracking habits with New Years resolutions on mind. It's called TracKit, it's Universal, and it's Free. Baically you just enter in what you want to track, say smoking, and every time you catch yourself smoking you just tap the +1 next to smoking. The time and place of the occurrence will be recorded, plotted on a map and a graph. Then over time you can see patterns, like perhaps you notice that you smoke more at certain times a day or when you're visiting certain familiy members. I think it's pretty neat. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trackit/id409666576?mt=8
ishabazz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps