Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jan 4, 2011, 10:02 AM   #1
jbcraigs
macrumors newbie

Problem signing into Apple Dev forums with new paid developer account!

I enrolled in paid Apple Developer program yesterday evening and recieved a confirmation mail within 2 hours.

I can access all developer resources now but for some reason can't login to Developer forums.
I keep gewtting the below screen. After I click login, it brings me back to the same screen repeatedly.
http://i.imgur.com/3mbmc.png

Anyone else having the same issue?? Do I need to wait longer before my enrollment is fully initialized?
jbcraigs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2011, 01:19 AM   #2
ginsu417
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcraigs View Post
I enrolled in paid Apple Developer program yesterday evening and recieved a confirmation mail within 2 hours.

I can access all developer resources now but for some reason can't login to Developer forums.
I keep gewtting the below screen. After I click login, it brings me back to the same screen repeatedly.
http://i.imgur.com/3mbmc.png

Anyone else having the same issue?? Do I need to wait longer before my enrollment is fully initialized?
Same problem here.
ginsu417 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 07:10 AM   #3
srchurchill
macrumors newbie

same problem here. Signed up for developer program today and can download things like the ios5 beta but can't get into the dev forums.

Anybody else with this problem? Did it solve itself over time?
srchurchill is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Tags
apple developer forum, login issue