Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 5, 2011, 05:08 PM   #1
dcg234
macrumors newbie

iPad Survey App ?

Hi All !

I am looking for an app for a street survey, if there is anything around that would answer my requirements. It would look like PowerPoint/Keynote presentation, with some pictures and text. There would be a question presented and some options to press on. So far Keynote can do the job, but I have further requirements:

• The app would register the answers/choices for each survey taken.
• The app would let me create “fallow up” questions. For example, if a person chooses answer no. 1, he/she would be presented to another question that relates to this answer, and if answer no. 2 selected, a different next question would appear.

Thanks and Happy New Year !
dcg234 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2011, 09:39 AM   #2
SurveyOnTheSpot
macrumors newbie

iPad Survey App

Check out our free app, SURVEY ON THE SPOT. It works on the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. SURVEY ON THE SPOT will enable you to do street surveys on an iPad

Based on your requirements in your post, I'm confident that you would be able to create a survey with our web-based portal that would include branching and skipping as you described.

To learn more please visit http://www.surveyonthespot.com/onthespot/sots_overview/

Please contact our support desk at support@surveyonthespot.com

I'll be happy to help!

Geoff
SurveyOnTheSpot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2011, 01:56 AM   #3
dcg234
macrumors newbie

After exchanging mails with Survey On The Spot it looks like their app does not answer my requirements wich are:

- offline capability
- custom design: I would like to design the graphics and be able to "activate" the objects such as pictures, meaning, for example, capability of giving a few pictures to choose from, and once a picture clicked at, the choice would register.
dcg234 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2011, 03:43 PM   #4
vdpoorten
macrumors newbie

try polldady, ive been using it for some survey, its fantastic.

Kind regards
Vdpoorten
vdpoorten is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2011, 06:41 AM   #5
tabbledabble
macrumors newbie

QuickTapSurvey iPad Survey App and Software

I read the post and specifically your requirements around needing an offline survey as well as the ability to use images as options for multiple choice questions. I am happy to tell you that you can do both with QuickTapSurvey.

You can create surveys that are branded, easy to use and fast! The best part is that you can sign up for a free account that can be used forever!
tabbledabble is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2012, 08:54 AM   #6
ipadsultan
macrumors newbie

Try Zwoor.com Survey

For offline surveys on iPad, iPhone or Android, a client of mine used used the Survey tool from Zwoor
http://www.zwoor.com/products/survey

What I like about their survey tool is that is client based, so it runs natively on the device (they have a browser based display as well). A client of mine uses them for street surveys, with no wifi or carrier coverage. The surveys are stored on the device. It does allow limited branding, and image loading. I believe is only one picture per question, vs. one picture per choice, which i think you're looking for. Our client liked their survey solution because the timed option - they have a time-out survey choice - like in a test.
ipadsultan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 08:13 AM   #7
ebellity
macrumors newbie

Smile Survey on iPad

Hi, have you looked at HeyCrowd ?

We're a startup and our core product is a iPhone & iPad app for surveys. You can build your survey using our survey creation tool and you'll be given both a web URL and a code to access the survey directly on our iOS app.

Don't hesitate to send me an email if you have any question (emmanuel at heycrowd.com)

Some of the features you mention (it's called branching logic when you need the next question to depend on the previous answer) are not on our website but we could do it for you. Offline capabilities is also an option we would need to see together.
ebellity is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 09:14 AM   #8
Bigads
macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if there is a version available that allows surveys to be completed via an app on the iPad or on a standard PC? We are trying to create a survey to use in a school and students would need to access the survey on both types of devices.

Thanks.
Bigads is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 05:14 PM   #9
ebellity
macrumors newbie

Hi Bigads, you can use HeyCrowd to do that on the page dedicated to create online surveys

Once you create your questionnaire, you'll be given both a web URL and a native iOS url/code that can be used on our HeyCrowd app.
ebellity is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 09:05 PM   #10
mattdeezy
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbledabble View Post
I read the post and specifically your requirements around needing an offline survey as well as the ability to use images as options for multiple choice questions. I am happy to tell you that you can do both with QuickTapSurvey.

You can create surveys that are branded, easy to use and fast! The best part is that you can sign up for a free account that can be used forever!
Use Quicktap Survey.... I used to use polldaddy however Quicktap is way better.
mattdeezy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:01 PM   #11
Bigads
macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply. Will have a look.
Bigads is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2013, 05:27 PM   #12
nudua
macrumors newbie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg234 View Post
• The app would register the answers/choices for each survey taken.
• The app would let me create “fallow up” questions. For example, if a person chooses answer no. 1, he/she would be presented to another question that relates to this answer, and if answer no. 2 selected, a different next question would appear.
Another option available is the new iPad Survey App from Caretotell.

- It register answers for each surveys taken and sends it in real-time to your survey analytics dashboard (offline support also).

- It supports very advanced branching/question logic that allows you to skip or do followup questions based on your previous answer (IF A then show B, or IF A is larger than 7, then show C etc.)
nudua is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps