Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 6, 2011, 10:48 PM   #1
iAAPL
macrumors regular

Using Camera View as Background

Hello. I'm new to iOS development, and I need a little help and/or some suggestions. I apologize in advance for any incorrect terminology.

I would like to write an app that uses the camera as it's background. Basically, an augmented reality app, without the compass or GPS integration. I just want to lay a few buttons on top of this camera view. I don't want to capture images or video.

I don't know where to begin, or if it's even possible with Xcode. If anyone could give me suggestions, or even point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. It would be great if you could be as detailed as possible.

Thank you!
Old Jan 6, 2011, 11:02 PM   #2
nickculbertson
macrumors regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhEJpSHZvcY

Bingo
nickculbertson is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming