Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jdstew1234

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 24, 2010
I keep getting error code 112 and the screen says " Netflix is currently unavailable" my father bought an apple tv for my parents bedroom yesterday and they got the same message once. My iPad also said I had two movies being streamed only when my father was using Netflix. I want to fix this

Coulter

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2008
I've just started the have the same problem as well. Everything else works (youtube etc) but keep getting error 112 when i try and play a movie.

Sounds like its a problem with Netflix?

Jdstew1234

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 24, 2010
I've just started the have the same problem as well. Everything else works (youtube etc) but keep getting error 112 when i try and play a movie.

Sounds like its a problem with Netflix?

I figured it out. I just reset my apple tv.

MattLafferty

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2010
New Jersey
I keep getting error code 112 and the screen says " Netflix is currently unavailable" my father bought an apple tv for my parents bedroom yesterday and they got the same message once. My iPad also said I had two movies being streamed only when my father was using Netflix. I want to fix this

Figured I'd add my voice to what everyone is saying: I had the same error code for three days, then just unplugged :apple:TV and it was all set (after plugging it back in, of course!).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.