Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 8, 2011, 12:31 AM   #1
depharmacist
macrumors newbie

Iphone 4 shows a black screen when opening the 'Phone' app

I notice this mostly after I make a call, the screen goes black when I launch the Phone app, I can still see the status bar at the top but below that is all black, I then have to press the home button to get out of it and then launch the phone app again. This happens mostly after I make calls hence using the phone app, however it also occurs when I open the app to see the miss calls.

Has anyone ever experienced this? and if so how did you fix it

Running iOS 4.1
depharmacist is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search