Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 8, 2011, 03:12 PM   #1
bunger
macrumors 6502

Evernote Questions

So I am just now checking out Evernote and while it seems like it could be completely cool, I am noticing a few quirky issues and am wondering if others have experienced the same. I am using a Mac, a PC, an iPhone 4, and an iPad to sync between my free Evernote account.

While the desktop-based side seems flawless, the mobile side is giving me some issues. Specifically, the following:

- how do you add a web clipper into Mobile Safari? Is the bookmarklet the only option? Are there other browsers that support a "send to evernote" functionality?

- I have issues getting the iPhone to sync with the online account. I have to manually refresh and then totally shut down evernote, relaunch, and then I see the updated content.

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are...

tia,
Bill
bunger is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps