Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jan 12, 2011, 08:05 AM   #1
whirledpeas86
macrumors newbie

Question Help me pick a case!

So, I got my shiny new ipad for Christmas and I really want to keep it shiny and new. It came with the standard apple case, which I don't really like, so I've been doing research for the past few weeks trying to figure out which case would be best for me. I'm looking for something that provides a decent amount of protection, has some sort of kickstand or propping up option, and is colorful (something other than plain old black/brown!).

I've had my eye on the Shocking Series by More (http://www.more-thing.com/shocking-series-for-ipad.html), but haven't really been able to find any reviews and I'm hesitant to pull the trigger sight unseen without anyone's input. Anyone have this case or know of it and have any advice/insight to offer?

Or does anyone have another recommendation? My price range is pretty flexible, though I probably wouldn't spend more than $100 on a case. Thanks so much for any help!
whirledpeas86 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:11 AM   #2
JonMPLS
macrumors 6502a

Just a thought . . . I have a few cases (Vaja, Apple, Noreve, Portenzo, Dodocase).

As far as colors goes the Noreve comes in a pretty wide variety. Actually, I am traveling with the Noreve right now. I think it is pretty underrated as far as cases go. Great mounting system, very stable landscape mode. (Kind of a weak typing mode, but I don't this mode anyway)

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories