Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whirledpeas86

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
So, I got my shiny new ipad for Christmas and I really want to keep it shiny and new. It came with the standard apple case, which I don't really like, so I've been doing research for the past few weeks trying to figure out which case would be best for me. I'm looking for something that provides a decent amount of protection, has some sort of kickstand or propping up option, and is colorful (something other than plain old black/brown!).

I've had my eye on the Shocking Series by More (http://www.more-thing.com/shocking-series-for-ipad.html), but haven't really been able to find any reviews and I'm hesitant to pull the trigger sight unseen without anyone's input. Anyone have this case or know of it and have any advice/insight to offer?

Or does anyone have another recommendation? My price range is pretty flexible, though I probably wouldn't spend more than $100 on a case. Thanks so much for any help!

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Just a thought . . . I have a few cases (Vaja, Apple, Noreve, Portenzo, Dodocase).

As far as colors goes the Noreve comes in a pretty wide variety. Actually, I am traveling with the Noreve right now. I think it is pretty underrated as far as cases go. Great mounting system, very stable landscape mode. (Kind of a weak typing mode, but I don't this mode anyway)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.