Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
Short of ordering one from the states, is there anywhere in Toronto that stocks anything yet? I'm getting really fed up with squeezing my MacBook into a netbook case that doesn't actually fit it. Why don't we ever get anything in time north of the border, despite our ridiculously high prices?! :(

*Michi*

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2011
Vancouver
Short of ordering one from the states, is there anywhere in Toronto that stocks anything yet? I'm getting really fed up with squeezing my MacBook into a netbook case that doesn't actually fit it. Why don't we ever get anything in time north of the border, despite our ridiculously high prices?! :(

I feel your pain. I had to order mine (Be.ez Robe Allure) from the UK because even Amazon was sold out. And I had no choice but to order it online because no one in BC stocks it. But there are stores in Ontario that do: http://www.be-ez.com/where-to-buy/world/americas/country/canada.html.

Give london drugs a try. I bought a case there for the 11 inch air.

Unfortunately there are no London Drug stores in Ontario.

Last edited:

Insilin1i

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2009
Toronto, Canada
The apple store in Toronto doesn't even have macbook air sleeves... well they had pink ones :( . The ones I find on the internet are either expensive or don't ship to Canada.

Megaman

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2006
I purchased an incase sleeve from the apple store in the Eatons Centre this past Friday. None were out on display so I asked if they had any in stock. They checked the back for me and came out with about 10 of them.

A little pricy, but worth it.

If you don't see any. I would ask.

mkelly

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2007
Give london drugs a try. I bought a case there for the 11 inch air.

Unfortunately, there are no London Drugs stores east of Manitoba. Too bad... I just moved back to Ontario from BC and that's one store I miss. On the other hand, at least when I'm craving a Harvey's hamburger I can actually *get* one without driving 100 km. :)

Original poster: Try asking at Carbon Computing or one of the other local Apple stores in Tdot.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
I purchased an incase sleeve from the apple store in the Eatons Centre this past Friday. None were out on display so I asked if they had any in stock. They checked the back for me and came out with about 10 of them.

A little pricy, but worth it.

If you don't see any. I would ask.

This is for the 11.6, not the 13"?

[Edit] Just called them and they've got nothing. I'm guessing you were looking for a 13" case?

Last edited:

hsl

macrumors regular
Dec 15, 2006
Not sure anyone in their right mind would buy those at that price. No offense.
None taken, but cheaper with high quality leather and woolfelt is not possible, she already has the cheapest suppliers and doesn't earn a lot per item. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.