Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cootersgarage6

Original poster
Nov 6, 2010
Okay, like I said, I LOVE apple, I just can't get enough, but lately, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many problems are happening, and I'm thinking about going back to PC, and dropping Apple... It's stupid stuff for no reason.

1.) My computer has to be open, on the same network, and on itunes for me to use my apple TV, and usually it says that my home sharing is off, when it's really on.
2.) I have had SO many problems with Itunes today. Like If I check the songs I wan't, and then tell it to sync only those songs, it won't do anything at all. Also, all the videos I have on iTunes won't play right. Ot will only play the audio from the video, and then have a black screen unless I re open it a second time... that's so stupid, and I called apple about both of these issues, and they don't even know what to do... It seems like Apple doesn't even know what's wrong with Apple anymore...
3.) I got my black macbook used, and the person before me put the home icon on here (not the user) as "apple owner" and IT WON'T let me replace it with my name
4.) all my pictures that I have NEVER messed with, when I go to open them, it says "This is a duplicate and the original can't be found" or something like that. Same with Iwork '09....
5.) My stepdad's Imac says "Connection Failed" like every 5 minutes, and doesn't give us any reason why it failed, or what it's trying to connect to
6.) I tried to plug in my little remote control car that charges with a USB, it charges EVEN ON A PC NET-BOOK, but when It gets to the Imac it says something about it drawing to much energy, with no settings to let me charge it regardless.
7.) On the Apple website, the numbers for the retail stores they listed, ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG NUMBERS.

What is going on with Apple Lately, are macs even better than PC's anymore?
I just don't want to believe that apple is worse, I love the company to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.