Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Well it is February in about half the world, so I'm starting this one off. . . .

Fullsize (1024x768)

Attachments

• feb_desk_sm.jpg
    feb_desk_sm.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 527

dsharits

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
Still have almost two and a half hours until February here, but what the heck.
The first one's from my B&W, and the second one's from my iBook G4.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Daniel

Attachments

• B&W.jpg
    B&W.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 4,023
  • iBook G4.jpg
    iBook G4.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3,950

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
mine: it brightens my day whenever i look it it b/c its my special someone

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 535

cygni

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2005
dsharits, i love your "it's a macintosh thing" desktop. do you have a link to the original?

here's mine. :) i'll keep the barbie pink until valentine's day. the pictures change every 30 min., this one is by far the most decent of the lot. :D

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
MOFS said:
I know this sounds a bit dim but how do you post your desktops online? :rolleyes:

to take a screenshot press command+shift+3, you can then open that PDF in preview and export it to a jpeg and then just add that picture as an attachment in your post

Vector

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2002
Here's mine. Simple as usual with only a few icons on the desktop. Adium is in the corner with a color scheme to match the desktop. iTunes is playing The Music's Welcome to the North album. My dock is hidden off to the top right.

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 319

LeeTom

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
My Powerbook is out at AppleCare right now getting some things fixed, so unfortunately, I leave you all with my Windows desktop... It is probably the most pleasant one you'll see though....

EDIT: It's a custom XP Skin, with matching Firefox and Trillain skins, made by these guys: Enhanced Labs

Lee Tom

Attachments

• leetomfeb.jpg
    leetomfeb.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 693

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
LeeTom said:
My Powerbook is out at AppleCare right now getting some things fixed, so unfortunately, I leave you all with my Windows desktop... It is probably the most pleasant one you'll see though....

Lee Tom
Custom XP skin, or is that Longhorn? (Sure reminds me of some Longhorn screenshots I've seen... especially the Windows logo in the lower-left corner, where the Start menu should be.)

absolut_mac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2003
Dallas, Texas
First pic of my desktop on MR.

Apologies that it's on a PC. But having bought an iBook for my daughter last year, and I'll probably be getting a Mac Mini for my son soon, so the purchase of my own Mac will have to wait. Oh well, the joys of parenthood :)

For those that are curious about the pic, it's Jaques Cousteau's daughter diving in the fresh water caves in the Yucatan in Mexico. Not a place to get lost, because it's 100% pitch black in there and some of these underater tunnels are literally miles long.

Attachments

• Desktop1.jpg
    Desktop1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 368

jonat8

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2004
United Kingdom
Mine isn't much different to last month :) But I'm in a wi-fi cafe now so haven't got the external drives plugged in. There's another mac user across the table from me... hehe. I guess my downloading from iTunes is sucking the bandwidth.

Attachments

• grab.jpg
    grab.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 306

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
My desktop this month... Sunflowers for her ;) ... (800 x 600 to reduce space) ...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mydesk0204.jpg
    Mydesk0204.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 3,449

Veldek

macrumors 68000
Mar 29, 2003
Germany
Ok, here's mine. BTW, I planned to start this thread this month, but completely forgot about it until I saw it this morning. D'oh!

I reduced file size to 100KB.

image removed by moderator after reported by users. please keep it clean.

Edit: :confused: Was it really that bad? I mean it was a manga girl in underwear, nothing too hard. I guess it's my European origin, that makes me less offended? Well, sorry for any inconvenience.

Vector

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2002
Veldek said:
Ok, here's mine. BTW, I planned to start this thread this month, but completely forgot about it until I saw it this morning. D'oh!

Yeah, i plan to start it just about every month then i forget or someone in a different time zone beats me to it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.