Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jan 18, 2011, 11:33 PM   #1
RedPwnerRanger
macrumors member

Can I sync my Jailbroken phone with iTunes?

EXTREMELY n00bish question, I know, but I want to know if I can sync my phone with iTunes.

I have a 16G iPhone 4 running iOS 4.2.1, with the tethered redsn0w JB, and iTunes 10.1.1.4.

Am I able to sync my phone without losing all my Jailbroken stuff or messing anything up, or no?
RedPwnerRanger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2011, 11:36 PM   #2
lucifiel
macrumors 6502a

Yes.

In future, search the internet before you ask questions on boards. Otherwise people will become terse with you and start the flame wars.
Old Jan 18, 2011, 11:44 PM   #3
RedPwnerRanger
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifiel View Post
Yes.

In future, search the internet before you ask questions on boards. Otherwise people will become terse with you and start the flame wars.
haha I'd flame myself if I were you, but thank you for answering me instead. I did search, but only found information that applied to different iOS versions and iTunes versions, and wasn't sure if it made a difference or not. Thanks
RedPwnerRanger is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks