Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jan 21, 2011, 03:06 PM   #1
hallaisen
macrumors regular

Mountwatcher with drives shared through Airport Extreme

Hi,

I have a problem with Plex where it loses its connection to all the media I have on two external drives that are hooked up to my Airport Extreme (could not determine input format problem). After some research I found out that Mountwatcher is an app that will take care of my problems, but I'm having problems getting it to work. I have the correct IP address of my AE extreme, but I can't seem to get the right volume names. What exactly am I supposed to put there? I have been trying to use the names of my harddrives, but I get an error message saying that the host is not sharing these volumes (the harddrives are both mounted fine and I can access them in finder).

Anyone got any tips for me?
hallaisen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2011, 03:12 PM   #2
hallaisen
macrumors regular

Hmm, it now seems to have mounted the disks even though I'm still getting the error message when I start the mounting. In other words, it seems to be working fine and hopefully Plex will be all good from now. Will be amazing to get rid of that input format error message.
hallaisen is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater