Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 23, 2011, 06:39 PM   #1
zachsilvey
macrumors 6502

UIWebView Stalls App When Loading

During testing I realized that if I try to use a UIWebView when there is no or limited internet connection the app stalls.

How can I implement some sort of pre loader that will allow the app to continue running while the web view loads?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules